CignaAccess is a Cigna website for employers and plan sponsors. It gives you an all-in-one online portal that gives access to pertinent information relating to employee benefits. It makes your life absolutely easier when you want to perform the following tasks:
- Get reports and perform any transaction whenever you want
- Access and manage employee data
- Assign site access to other managers
- It’s a fast yet secure way of accessing various information, tools, and other resources that you need in managing Cigna health and disability coverage benefits
Take a tour by clicking on this demoto see how you can easily benefit from this one-stop access to Cigna information
What functions can I perform when using CignaAccess for employers?
- inquire on patient eligibility and benefits
- check claim details
- employee enrollment and maintenance
- reports on eligibility
- various reports including healthcare trends, cost, banking, and health reimbursement
If you want to register in CignaAcess but you have not received a letter containing log in details from Cigna, you may not be able to access this service. So if you’re experiencing this kind of trouble, you may call Cigna’s Customer Care department at 1-800-853-27-13 24 hours a day from Monday through Sunday.
How to enroll?
If you have not registered with CignaAcess yet, you should have received a letter along with your temporary log in information then simple do the following:
2. At the ‘registration screen’, type your Temporary User ID and Temporary Password, exactly as it is written on the Cigna letter you’ve received. Remember your user and password are case sensitive so be careful when entering your information. Then hit ‘register’ button.
3. You will be brought to a second registration page. Just provide details asked, and click ‘continue’.
4. On the next page, review all details you provided and simple hit back when you need to edit some information, or go click on ‘accept’ to complete your registration.
5. Write down your User ID and save it. You will need this info to access your service in the future. Use the password you created during Registration Step 2 and proceed to ‘log in’.
So when you want to access your account anytime in the future simply visit www.CignaAccess.com and provide your created User ID and password.