The aim of GE capital retail bank is to offer a satisfactory and lasting financial growth. The company possesses great experience in consumer finance and therefore offers most conclusive advisory solutions on the savings. Besides, it also offers custom-made credit programs and numerous financial services.
To get an account with GECRB, you need to get registered. For that, visit the site synchronybank.gecrb.com/en/
To make a one-time payment, continue with either one of the following steps;
- Move ahead by scrolling down and click on tab; ‘make a payment’.
- You will be to confirm banking information on the next screen
- You will be required to fill in the routing number and bank account information in required fields.
- Proceed by choosing one from the following options; (a) min. payment (b) statement balance (c) current balance (d) other
- Verify the details prior to submission.
- Once you are sure that all details you’ve entered are correct, click ‘make a payment’ to execute the transaction.
To make frequent payment, almost all steps are similar with the only difference in that you have to click the tab “Enroll in Recurring Payments’, continue to ‘Agree’ and then ‘Submit’!
Kindly note: any payment made may be cancelled prior to the scheduled date of execution. The users are notified with a confirmation message for a payment that is being made successfully.
Having trouble? Reach them at;
Company name: GE Capital Retail Bank
Address: P.O. Box 11623 Newark
Zip Code: 07101-4623
Phone Number: 1-866-226-5638