Wells Fargo Dealer Services takes pride in its reputation as one of the country’s biggest financial services group. The company helps consumers manage their loans while they also serve dealers by providing them with flexible vehicle financing options. Wells Fargo aims at providing its clients with the best customer support possible.
As a matter of fact, customers can easily access and manage their accounts 24/7 via the Internet. By simply signing up for Wells Fargo eServices, you can do multiple things in one handy tool online. Various customer support services can be done in just a few keyboard hits and mouse clicks. Through your online account, you may view your account balance, or make your payments, request for payoff quotes, or request for electronic bill statements. What’s more, applying for an auto loan refinance is as easy as processing it online.
Getting started with eServices
It’s quite simple. Just visit the eServices registration page . You will be asked to enter your loan account number (10 digits), social security number, and email address. Also you will be asked to create a user ID and a password. Once you’ve completed filling in all of the fields in an online form, hit submit and an account profile is created for you.
Guidelines for creating a User ID and a Password
There are rules to follow before creating your own log in details. Take note also that both User IDs and passwords are case sensitive.
For User IDs:
– It must be at least 7 characters in length and no more than 9 characters
– It must contain at least 1 numeral and 1 letter
– Length must be at least 8 characters
-To increase your protection when logging in to eServices, make sure that you password contains alphanumeric characters as well as special characters (e.g. #,@,!)
Benefits of Wells Fargo Dealer eService
There are several cool capabilities that you can do once you’re signed in eServices:
- You can check your account, your payment balance/status, your next due date, pending payments, and your existing payoff amount
- You can directly make bill payments online or pay off the entire loan amount
- You can subscribe for eStatements so you don’t have to get another bill in the mail
- You may also opt-in for electronic mail notifications
- You may also choose to arrange an Automatic payment system online, which saves you from the hassle of writing a check or buying stamps
- Make changes on your account profile
- Obtain answers to your inquiries and many more
Your loan account number may be found only in two areas on your monthly bill. One is at the top middle portion of the area labeled ‘Account Number”. Another one is on the detachable payment stub on the right side on top of the date of due.
If you still cannot locate the 10-digit number, feel free to contact Customer Support at 1-800-289-8004, Mondays through Fridays, from 5am to 7pm (PST).