Sprint is a major telecommunication company based in the US, servicing more than 50 million customers throughout the country. Headquartered at Overland Park, Kansas, the company offers a multitude of services ranging from wireless voice, messaging, high speed internet etc.
Sprint Wireless Bill Pay Options
If you are a new Sprint Wireless customer and have recently received your first bill, then you may want to know how you can pay it. As a Sprint customer, the company provides you the following ways to pay your bills –
- Online: You can easily pay your bills online by registering for an account at the company website. You can enroll through this link. After registration, you can login to your account at any time and from any where you want to pay your bills using your credit card, debit card or bank account. You only need a web enabled device and internet access to pay your bills instantly. Plus, you can also choose not to receive any more paper bills once you opt for the e-billing service.
- Mail: You can also pay your bills through mail by using a check or money order. You can send payments to the following address – Sprint, PO Box 4191, Carol Stream, IL 60197-4191. You should remember to include the remittance stub together with your payment. Also keep in mind that you may be charged a penalty in case if a returned check.
- Sprint Payment Card: These are available at select stores and can be used to pay your Sprint Wireless bills. To know a store near you that retails these cards, contact 877-701-2324.
- Phone: You can also call from any Sprint PCS phone and make instant payments. To do so, just dial *3 from your Sprint PCS phone and follow the voice instructions. This is the ideal payment option when you are in a hurry to pay your bill and do not have internet access.
- In Store: There are many Sprint store spread across the country. You can visit any one of them and pay your bills in person. Some of these stores also have an Automatic Payment Center to facilitate immediate payments and these take only about 4 hours to be posted in your account. You can find out a Sprint store near you by visiting this link.
- Third Party Payment: You can also pay your Sprint wireless bills at any Radio Shack or Western Union branches located anywhere in the US. You only need to provide your Sprint phone number in order to pay your bill. You will be charged a small convenience fee for this service.
- Through Bank: You can also pay through your bank if they offer you bill payment services. Use the following address to pay the bill – Sprint, PO Box 4191, Carol Stream, IL 60197-4191.
If you need to know more about the various Sprint wireless bill pay options, you can contact the company’s customer care center at 1-866-866-7509. Plus, you can also check out their website at www.sprint .com for more details.