Erie insurance is a US based insurance company founded in 1925. It operates in 11 US states and the District of Columbia. The company serves more than 4 million customers, to whom they offer a wide variety of insurance products like auto insurance, homeowners insurance and more.
Erie insurance Bill Payment Options
Customers of Erie Insurance have the following bill payment options available to them:
- Erie insurance Online One Time: Erie Insurance customers can easily pay their bills online through this link. You will need your policy number and your payment information to complete the process. You can pay using your checking account, savings account, credit card or debit card. Only MasterCard and Visa credit cards are accepted. The online payment option is a fast, free and easy way to pay your bills whenever you want. Since this service is available 24X7, you can enjoy the freedom to make payments at a time of your choosing. This is a one time payment service that does not require any registration. You can simply visit the payment webpage and make payments immediately.
- Direct Debit: When you opt for the company’s Direct Debit program, your payments are spread over a period of 12 months. Then your payment is automatically debited each month from a bank account of your choosing. For customers looking for a no-frills bill payment method, this is the best option for them.
- Phone Automated: You can also call the company’s automate phone payment system and pay off your bills using your checking account, credit card or debit card. Just call 1-800-387-1492 and follow the instructions to complete the payment process. Note that residents of Maryland, North Carolina and New York will not be able to use their credit card for payments. You will be charged a service fee for this payment method.
- Phone Assisted: If you are not comfortable with the automated phone payment option, you can call at 1-800-458-0811 ext 3000 and talk to a customer representative in person to pay your bills. Keep your policy information and payment details handy while making the call so as to speed up the payment process.
- Mail: Customers can also mail their payments should they choose to do so. Just send in your checks to the following address – Erie Insurance Group, 100 Erie Insurance Place, Erie, PA 16530. Remember to ensure that your bank account has sufficient funds to honor the checks when presented.
- In Person: You can also visit the company’s head office at Erie in person and pay your bills directly at the cashier window. Customers get a 15 minute free parking. If you happen to pass by their office, then you can make a quick payment.
If you are interested in talking to an Erie Insurance agent in person, you can search for them through this link. For any more clarifications regarding your bill payment options, you can contact the customer service center at 1-800-458-0811. Plus, you can also check out the company website at www.erieinsurance.com for further information.