Talbots Bill Payment Options
As a customer of Talbots credit card, you have the following bill payment options:
- Online: Using the online payment option, you can very easily pay off your bill from the comfort of your home. To pay online, you must have an account. You can register one through this link: comenity.net/talbots-SignUp.
Once you are registered, you can login to your account (comenity.net/talbots/) and pay your bills using your bank account. Any payments made before 6PM ET will be shown in your account the same day. Payments made after 6PM ET will be shown only the next day. Your online account also gives the choice of opting for paperless billing – this will eliminate the clutter of paper bills. Plus, you can also view your payment history, easily manage your information and do more through your account. This is an ideal payment option when you are looking to quickly pay your bill since all you need is internet access.
- Schedule Payment: You can select this feature through your online account. Through this method, you can schedule your bill payment upto 30 days in advance. For example, if you wish to pay $100 later during the month, you can setup the payment right now. The bill will be paid on the specified time. This is ideal if you wish to set up your payments according to your salary receipt.
- Phone Payment: You may not like to share your financial information online. If so, your next best option is to pay your bills through phone. For this, you only need to call 1-800-695-1788 and follow the voice instructions. A service fee may be charged if you talk to a customer representative and want to make a same day payment. This is also an ideal way to pay your bills in situations where you want to make an immediate bill payment but do not have internet access.
- Mail: To pay through mail, you just have to send your payments to the address mentioned in your bill statement. Remember to ensure that your bank account has enough funds to honor the check when needed or else you will find yourself penalized for returned checks.
- In Store: You can also visit any of the Talbots store and enquire about paying your credit card bills. You may be charged a convenience fee for this service.
You will be charged a late payment fee if you fail to pay your bills within the due date. However, if you believe that you need some more time to pay the bills, you can contact the company and request for an extension of the due date. If you have any more questions relating to bill payments, you can contact the Comenity Bank customer care center at 1-800-695-1788. You can also visit their website at http://www.comenity.com for more information.