Buckle is a leading fashion retailer in the United States. Founded in 1948, the company is headquartered in Kearney, Nebraska. The company operates through more than 450 stores across the country and also retails online at www.buckle.com. The company also issues credit cards in association with the Comenity Bank. these cards comes with members only special discounts, offers and much more. Plus, you also get to earn special $10 reward card for every $300 spent using the card.
Buckle Bill Payment options:
If you are a member of Buckle Credit Card and have received a bill, you can pay for it using any of the following ways:
- Online: You can pay your Buckle bills online. For this, you need to register for an online account through this link. Once you have been enrolled, you can then login with your username and password through this link and start paying your bills. Online payments made before 6PM ET will be reflected in your account the very same day while payments made after 6PM will only be reflected the following day. Your online account also offers additional options like viewing your bills online, updating contact information etc. You can also opt for paperless billing, thereby eliminating the clutter of paper bills. This is a very good payment option to ensure quick payment of your bills. Plus, you can pay from anywhere you want – all you need is a web enabled device and internet access.
- Schedule Payment: You also have the option to schedule your payments. This is a very ideal payment method if you are planning to pay your bill as soon as your salary is credited to your bank account – you just have to set it up and never have to worry about paying the bill on time. You can schedule your payments through your online account. It generally takes about two business days to complete the transfer from your bank account to your customer account. You can pay upto 30 days in advance.
- Phone: If you need to make an immediate payment but do not have internet access, then you can pay through phone. To do so, just call the company at 1-800-695-1788 and talk to a representative. A service charge is applied for same day payments.
- Mail: You can also pay through mail. To do so, send in your payments to the address mentioned in your billing stub. If paying through checks, ensure that your bank account can honor it when required or else you may be fined for the returned check.
- In Person: You can also walk into any Buckle store and enquire if they accept payments for their credit card bills. If so, then this may be your best payment option of you happen to live or work nearby any of their stores.
If you have any further questions regarding bill payments or other issues, you can contact the customer care service at 1-888-427-7786. You can also visit the Comenity website for further information.