- CitiMortgage Bill Payment options
- CitiMortgage Online bill pay
- Then, you will be taken to a screen that provides the option of linking your online profile with your mortgage accounts and applications. To execute the link you will need to provide the following information.
- Payment by mail
- Street Address:
- Overnight mail
- Citi Mortgage
CitiMortgage is a mortgage provision subsidiary of Citigroup, the third largest bank holding company in the United States. Citigroup has the world’s largest financial services network, spanning 140 countries and 16,000 offices worldwide. Globally, it is ranked as the 20th largest company in terms of assets according to Fortune 500. All of CitiMortgage’s first mortgage loans originate with Citigroup, however they are all serviced by CitiMortgage.
CitiMortgage Bill Payment options
CitiMortgage offers several options for you to pay your bill, allowing you choose the method that is most convenient for you.
CitiMortgage Online bill pay
Online payment is the cheapest, quickest and most direct form of payment available. With online payment money is taken directly from your checking or savings account, meaning there is no need for you to write out checks and spend time mailing letters.
Online payment requires you to create an online account through the CitiMortgage website.
This is a simple process that should take no more than a few minutes to sort out. To begin the enrolment process, just click on the blue Enroll Now box on the left hand side of the page. This will open a box where you will need to submit the following information.
- Firstly, you will have to create and then confirm a new username and password.
- You will then have to enter and confirm your email address.
- You will then have to select three security questions and confirm their answers.
Then, you will be taken to a screen that provides the option of linking your online profile with your mortgage accounts and applications. To execute the link you will need to provide the following information.
- Your date of birth
- The last six digits of your Social Security Number
- Your account type (whether an existing CitiMortgage account or an ongoing application in progress.)
Setting up an online account provides a host of benefits. Alongside allowing you to pay your mortgage bills, it also allows you to view statements and store them for your records, and to review details of your mortgage. If you have an application in progress, the online system allows you to monitor its progress.
Payment by mail
CitiMortgage also accommodate traditional payment by mail. To pay your mortgage bill by mail you will need to send a check with your loan number on. You have the choice of whether to include a coupon.
The address for mail payment is:
There is also the option of overnight mail, if you need your payment to get to CitiMortgage urgently.
Overnight mail payments require the same information as standard ones, but the address to send them to, is different.
The overnight mail address is:
4740 121st Street
For existing CitiMortgage customers, there are several ways to get more help or information.
You can call Customer Services on: