Shelter Insurance is a well known insurance company based in the United States. Established in 1946, the company is headquartered in Columbia, Missouri. It has operations in 14 US states and offers a wide range of insurance products like home insurance, life insurance, auto insurance and more.
Bill Payment Options
If you are a customer of Shelter Insurance, then you can pay your bills through any of the following ways –
- Online: You can pay your bills online through a MyShelter account. For this, you first need to register for the account through this link. Once you submit your policy number and other personal information, you will be enrolled onto the service. You can then login through this link and start paying your bills. In addition to making payments, your online account also offers other benefits like the ability to view and modify your quotes, viewing your policy information online, viewing claims information, printing auto insurance ID cards and more. You can also contact your local agent through your account. This is the easiest way to make payments since you have the complete freedom to pay whenever you want. All you need is a web enabled device and internet access to instantly pay the bills from anywhere in the world 24X7.
- Auto Pay: Under this payment method, your bills are automatically paid off from your checking account within the due date. As such, the customer can be sure that he does not miss any payments. They only need to set up this payment method once and will never have to worry about paying their bills on time. You can set up Auto Pay by contacting the company’s customer care service.
- Phone: For customers who want to make an immediate payment but do not have internet access, phone payment is the best option. You can call the customer service representative at 1-800-743-5837 anytime between 6AM to 12AM CT and make payments using your credit card or debit card. This is also an ideal payment option for customers who are not comfortable in conducting financial transactions online.
- Mail: You can also pay your bills through checks or money orders. Just mail them to the following address – Shelter Insurance, 1817 W Broadway, Columbia, MO 65218. When sending checks, ensure that your bank account has sufficient funds to honor it when presented.
- Local Agent: You can also make payments directly by visiting any of the company’s local agents. You can find an agent near you through this link. You can search for an agent near you or any specific agent you may wish to contact.
Customers will also have the option to set up their own payment schedules. You can choose to pay either annually, semi-annually or monthly. This is a very useful option that helps you to budget your insurance expenses. If you need to know more about the payment options or want to clarify any doubts, you can contact the company’s customer care representative at 1-800-743-5837. Additionally, you can also check out the company’s official website at www.shelterinsurance.com