The Public Service of New Hampshire (PSNH) is one of the leading utility companies in the state of New Hampshire, United States. Founded in 1926, the company is headquartered in Manchester and services more than 500,000 customer throughout the region.
PSNH ELECTRIC Bill Payment Options
If you are a customer of PSNH and have received a bill from the company, they you can pay your bill using any of the following methods:
- Single Direct Debit: Through the internet, you can make an instant payment or schedule it up to 30 days in advance. You can pay the bills either using your checking account or savings account. Your payments will be reflected in your account within 2 business days. this is a free service and there is no convenience fee associated with it. This is an ideal payment method if you are looking to make an immediate bill payment – all you need is an internet connection and a web enabled device. You will need an online account with the company to use this option and you can register for one through this link.
- Recurring Direct Debit: Under this method, your monthly bill will be automatically debited from your checking or savings account. This is the easiest and trouble free way to pay your bills on time. Plus, you will also not be liable for any late payment charges. The direct debit will be made after 21 days from the billing date. As such, you will have sufficient time to check the validity of the bill.
- Pay Connexions: This is a third party payment service offered by JP Morgan Chase. Using this, you can pay your bill using your Visa or MasterCard credit card. The payments will be reflected in your account within about two days of the transaction. There is a service fee of $3.50 per payment of up to $500.
- Budget Billing: This is a unique billing option which helps you to spread out your annual bill over a period of 12 months, thus paying a nearly consistent amount each month. Your account will be reviewed monthly to adjust for any significant difference.
- Phone: You can also pay your bill through phone. To do so, just call 888-729-7764. When you are looking to make an instant payment and do not have internet access, this is your best payment option.
- Mail: If you choose to pay your bills through mail, just send your check or money order to – PSNH, PO Box #650047, Dallas, TX 75265-0047. Remember to make the payment payable to PSNH.
- In Person: You can also pay your bills in person at any authorized payment centers throughout the state. You can find a list of payment centers near you through here. You can pay upto $2500 using this method. You may be charged a service fee based on the the policies of the service provider.
If you have any further questions about billing or payments, you can contact the PSNH customer care center at 1-800-662-7764. You can also check out the company website at www.psnh.com
Public Service of NH
Mail Payments Address: